.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Alchemical Musings

This blog has moved to a new location - http://alchemicalmusings.org

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Adventures in Wien

I apologize for this study blog's late start - I just returned from the Plone conference in Vienna, and the internet availability was spottier than it should have been.

At the conference I presented a talk which relates closely to the topic of this seminar, entitled Platonic Wikis and Subversive Social Interfaces. People seemed very interested in the subject, and a common response was that these ideas were obvious when stated, but people were very happy to hear them concisely articulated and formulated.

I will be posting my slides up on the conference site, but in the meantime, here is a working link to them: html ppt Photos and links from the conference should start appearing under plonecon2005 over the next few days.

I will be catching up with ss05, blog postings, and sleep this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home